Dementia & Memory Care in Irving, Texas
An Exceptional Memory Care Community
Welcome to Esperanza House at MacArthur Hills. Esperanza, Spanish for "hope" is what your family and loved ones will find in abundance in the Memory Care community of MacArthur Hills. We know each Resident comes to Esperanza House at MacArthur Hills with unique needs and a wealth of experiences. Our dedicated 24-hour Care Staff works closely with your family to build a relationship of trust with each Resident by helping them stay connected to their own "life story" and to function at his or her highest potential.
A Place to Call "Home"
Esperanza House at MacArthur Hills embraces a Person-Centered model of care which allows us to develop a custom-tailored Resident Plan that supports individual interests and abilities. Residents build on their strengths through fitness classes, musical entertainment, creative art expression, community trips and leisure activities. Our wide range of activities and home-style setting enhance each Resident's life experience at MacArthur Hills. The result is a highly-personalized care program to serve the body, mind and spirit of each of our Residents.
Comforting Hope for Your Family and Loved One
- 24-hour access to care and oversight
- Promote Resident's sense of dignity and well-being
- Routine assistance with activities of daily living
- 24-hour Staff Response System
- Thorough screening, assessment and plan of care
- Comprehensive evaluations
- Medication management and pharmacy services
- Schedule of diverse and stimulating activities/entertainment
- Healthy meals served restaurant style, with varied menus
- Scheduled and enhanced transportation
- Housekeeping and Laundry services