MacArthur Hills Dining
Healthy, home-style meals are sure to please
Let the aroma of Rotisserie Chicken and Egg Noodle Soup or Herb Grilled Asparagus or Banana Pudding Pie whet your appetite for what is undoubtedly a favorite, if not the favorite feature of our community for Residents... our Southern hospitality inspired dining experience!
MacArthur Hills takes great pride in offering our Residents healthy home-style meals that do more than nourish, but offer an “Adventure in Dining” through nutritiously balanced and themed dinner menu choices with our ever-attentive dining service. Bon Appetít!
Sample Dinner Menu
Breaded Baked Fish
- Norwegian cod fish lightly breaded in crushed buttered crackers with our house made caper tartar sauce over wild rice pilaf with steamed fresh snow peas.
Slow Cooked Pot Roast
- Tender prime cut of beef slow roasted with peppered beef gravy served with skin-on red bliss potatoes and seasoned broccoli florets.
Apricot-Ginger Glazed Ham
- Apricot and ginger infused glazed ham with savory sweet potato sauté and garlic wilted spinach.
Sweet Tea Brined Grilled Chicken
- The South rises from the grill with this melt-in-your-mouth chicken served with caramelized onion scalloped potatoes and minted steamed peas.
Dessert of the Day
- Freshly Baked Cherry Pie
- Angel Food Cake with Fresh Fruit
- Fresh-brewed Coffee
- Decaffeinated Coffee or Tea
- Iced Tea
- Fruit Juices